Sunday 11 December 2011

Back in the saddle

The short break I planned to take after posting (almost) every day in November has turned out to be *ahem* longer than I planned.  But I'm back, and I have some interesting ideas in mind for sharing with you over the next little while.

First, a quick reflection on NaBloPoMo.  I found it was good to have motivation to post every day and to prevent me from procrastinating.  But I did find that by the end of the month some of the joy had gone out of it and it had become a bit of a chore that I had to do before I could go to bed at night.  There's also the usual quantity vs quality argument to be made.  Still, I think it was a worthwhile endeavour and I'd be willing to give it a try again next year.

1 comment:

  1. GRRRR...blogger just deleted my comment. And it was good. And now it is JK pick up time. I'll just tell you when I get there :).

    ReplyDelete